Do you have a case? You don't know if you don't ask Car Crash Ash!
Get A FREE CASE EVALUATION!
Watch Our Video
Southern California’s Female Owned Personal Injury Law Firm
Rawlins Law, APC is one of the few personal injury law practices in Southern California that is owned and operated by a female attorney. Our office locations are in San Diego County, but we handle and accept cases all throughout California. In fact, we will do the traveling to come meet with you.
Rawlins Law, APC is dedicated to providing honest, ethical and compassionate representation to those who have been injured in a car accident or personal injury matter. We aggressively represent those who need assistance when other personal injury attorneys have turned their cases down. Rawlins Law, APC strives to do what is right all the time.
Did you know? 90% of Our cases settle in 1 year!
Millions Recovered for our clients!!!
Average case settlements and results vary and every case is unique. If you’ve been in a vehicle accident due to someone else, it’s likely that the other party’s insurance company isn’t compensating you for the full amount you’re entitled to. The amount they offer is usually not enough to cover any medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering if you’ve been injured. That’s why we exist!
- After an accident, we will travel to your location to meet with you. We understand the last thing you want to do is drive after an accident.
- We’ll be upfront and honest with you and never make any false claims.
- We pride ourselves on obtaining maximum value and policy limits on each individual case.
- We strive to get you the maximum settlement possible for the facts of your case.
- We will be easily accessible to you for all your questions and concerns.
We Can Do It All. Get In Touch For a Free Consultation
Slip and Fall
Drink Driver/Drug Impaired Injury Accident
What We Can Do For You
Client Focused Concierge Service
Don’t feel like driving? We understand after an injury, the last thing you want to do is drive to meet us.
We’re happy to meet you anywhere, whether it’s your home, office, or outside of a coffee shop. We can also meet your virtually if you prefer.
NO WIN, NO RECOVERY = NO FEE!!
No out of pocket costs or upfront expenses.
Auto & Vehicle Accidents
Every single day, thousands and thousands of people are injured or killed in auto and vehicle collisions.
Uber and Lyft along with other ridesharing apps have increased in popularity in recent years.
Pedestrian accidents and fatalities happen more frequently in California than many other states.
Motorcycle crashes often cause significant or life-threatening injuries.
after a car crash?
- Call 911 or an ambulance if serious injuries.
- Call the police to report the crash.
- If able to, move to the side of the road.
- Get the other person’s name, address, phone number, insurance information, driver’s license number, and license plate number.
- Take photos at the scene of all vehicles.
- See if there are any witnesses and get their names and phone numbers.
- Call your insurance company — make a claim.
- Do NOT do a recorded statement even with your own insurance company!
- Never speak to the other person’s insurance company without an attorney on your side.
- Call Attorney Ashley Rawlins at Rawlins Law, APC, for a FREE CONSULTATION!!
Our Founder and CEO
Ashley Rae Rawlins
Ashley grew up in a small town of Western Massachusetts and aspired of being an attorney since age six. Despite having no family members in the practice of law, Ashley was fascinated, intrigued and passionate about the law and helping people.
“Above and beyond what I expected! During my personal injury case, Ashley was on the ball every step of the way. From the get-go, she worked diligently as I had mentioned to her my dilemma.”
“Absolutely genuine and truly cares about her clients. What more can I say about an Attorney who gives more than 100% to ensure her client’s get the best results possible.”
“Very Satisfied Client. My husband was recently involved in an accident and the other driver that hit him was making it difficult to file a claim with his insurance.”