Southern California’s Female Owned Personal Injury Law Firm
Rawlins Law, APC is one of the few personal injury law practices in Southern California owned and operated by a female attorney. Our main office location is in San Diego County, but we handle and accept cases all throughout California. In fact, we will do the travelling to come to meet with you!
Rawlins Law, APC is dedicated to providing honest, ethical and compassionate representation to those who have been injured in a car accident or personal injury matter. We aggressively represent those who need assistance when other personal injury attorneys have turned down their cases. Rawlins Law, APC strives to do what is right ALL the time.
90% of Our cases settle in Just 1 year!
Millions recovered for our clients!
Average case settlements and results vary, and every case is unique. If you’ve been in a vehicle accident because of someone else, it’s likely that the other party’s insurance company isn’t compensating you for the full amount you’re entitled to receive. The amount they offer is usually not enough to cover medical bills, lost wages, damages, and pain and suffering. The best part is that you don’t need to pay anything out of pocket if you don’t win the case. When you win, you should receive a much higher amount than if you went about the claims process yourself.
- After an accident, we will travel to your location to meet with you. We understand the last thing you want to do is drive after an accident.
- We’ll be upfront and honest with you and never make any false claims.
- We pride ourselves on obtaining maximum value and policy limits on each individual case.
- We strive to get you the maximum settlement possible for the facts of your case.
- We will be easily accessible to answer your questions and concerns.
What We Can Do For You
Client Focused Concierge Service
Don’t feel like driving? We understand after an injury, the last thing you want to do is drive to meet us.
We’re happy to meet you anywhere, whether it’s your home, office, or outside of a coffee shop. We can also meet your virtually if you prefer.
No Win, No Fee!
We do not collect an attorney fee unless and until we recover on your behalf. This is known as a contingency fee.
Auto & Vehicle Accidents
Every single day, thousands and thousands of people are injured or killed in auto and vehicle collisions.
Uber and Lyft along with other ridesharing apps have increased in popularity in recent years.
Pedestrian accidents and fatalities happen more frequently in California than many other states.
Motorcycle crashes often cause significant or life-threatening injuries.
Car Crash To Do List
What to do
after a car crash?
- Call 911 or an ambulance if serious injuries.
- Call the police to report the crash.
- If able to, move to the side of the road.
- Get the other person’s name, address, phone number, insurance information, driver’s license number, and license plate number.
- Take photos at the scene of all vehicles.
- See if there are any witnesses and get their names and phone numbers.
- Call your insurance company — make a claim.
- Do NOT do a recorded statement even with your own insurance company!
- Never speak to the other person’s insurance company without an attorney on your side.
- Call Attorney Ashley Rawlins at Rawlins Law, APC, for a FREE CONSULTATION!!
Founder and CEO
Ashley Rawlins a.k.a.
Car Crash Ash
Ashley Rawlins grew up in a small town of Western Massachusetts and aspired of being an attorney since age six. Despite having no family members in the practice of law, Ashley was fascinated, intrigued and passionate about the law and helping people.
“Above and beyond what I expected! During my personal injury case, Ashley was on the ball every step of the way. From the get-go, she worked diligently as I had mentioned to her my dilemma.”
“Absolutely genuine and truly cares about her clients. What more can I say about an Attorney who gives more than 100% to ensure her client’s get the best results possible.”
“Very Satisfied Client. My husband was recently involved in an accident and the other driver that hit him was making it difficult to file a claim with his insurance.”
As Seen On TV
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Set Up A Free Case Evaluation Today!
Let's Get Started on Your Case!
473 E. Carnegie Dr
San Bernardino, CA 92408
333 H Street Suite 5000
Chula Vista, CA 91910
500 La Terraza Blvd Suite 150
Escondido, CA 92025
980 9th Street 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
8383 Wilshire Blvd Suite 800
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
11801 Pierce St Suite 200
Riverside, CA 92505
18650 MacArthur Blvd Suite 300
Irvine, CA 92612
4900 California Ave 210 b
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Rawlins Law APC
Rawlins Law is one of the leading personal injury law firms in California.
Whether you've been in an accident with a vehicle or have been bitten by a dog, we have got you covered!
- Auto / Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trunk Accidents
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Uber / Lyft Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Terms & Conditions
- Privacy & Cookies